The Task Order Project Manager (TOPM) shall manage all day-to-day operations, including:
- administrative functions, assessing risks, identifying unstated assumptions and resolving interpersonal conflicts to make the program successful. The TOPM shall have a technical background and a management background.
- The TOPM shall direct project-specific staff and reviews work products for completeness and adherence to customer requirements, provides communication to management to review project plans, status reports, and deliverables, and develops overall project milestones, and monitors the execution of the project against planned timelines, directs and reviews program plans, status reports, and deliverables with the program director and project teams, assist the COR and ESIDD Program Manager in preparing briefs, attending meetings, and capturing notes as required.
- Additionally, is responsible for planning and managing, monitoring workflow, progress reporting, identifying, and assigning staff, budget development and tracking, coordinating technical/data processing support, and obtaining other required resources and manages all support provided to cases and serves as the Government's primary point of contact for all support for the case.
- Have frequent contact with the Government Case Managers, trial attorneys, OGC, the COR, COR/PMO, and PM.
- Performs an active quality assurance role to ensure high-quality work delivered on time, ensuring that proper security is maintained overall project materials in accordance with Agency security procedures.
- The TOPM shall review status reports of team members across programs/projects and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Identifies and solves program/project issues and plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Coordinates overall team support for cases to ensure timely and effective support.
- Maintains an active caseload while supervising and coordinating the caseloads of other Contractor resources, as well as coordinates with other Contractor components to deliver project support while defining resources and schedule for program implementation.