Position Overview: Aurotech, Inc., is seeking a skilled, versatile and flexible IT Project Manager to join our IT modernization team. The candidate shall have a strong background in leading complex application development and/or systems engineering projects using agile-based methodologies. The client-facing role needs an active customer engagement, managing a team of highly skilled DevOps data and cloud engineers, leading ATO processes, and performing industry research on IT modernization best practices.
· Lead Stakeholder meetings to identify and document project management artifacts while working on communication, quality, risk, schedule, and security plans
· Develop project charter and gain an understanding of scope and deliverables
· Engage with cross-functional IT community (software developers, systems engineers, architects, security experts, etc.) to lead the modernization solutioning sessions
· Engage with the technical analysts to perform the industry research and document the application development modernization standards on a quarterly basis
· Actively engage with the Federal Technical Manager to lead the strategies on solutioning, socializing and other key technology aspects
· Engage with several hundred application teams from across the agency to transition them from traditional application development practices to the modern automation and agile-based platforms and processes
· Actively engage with the Federal Project Manager to perform the task order management tasks (schedule, risks, communication, cost, quality, etc.)
· Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for both the client and Aurotech management
· Develop enhanced visual graphics, presentations, and infographics-mockups to present the key information in a highly effective manner
· Manage the end to end implementation of Enterprise DevSecOps Pipeline and various other cloud-based platforms
· Practice and Preach modern best practices, IT automation, continuous engineering, and agile methodologies
· Manage the application development on Microservices based applications and on managing the development of service-based enterprise catalog
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience required
• 8+ years of overall IT Project Management experience at a Technical Management role supporting enterprise application development and/or systems engineering projects
• 3+ years of experience in implementing and practicing DevOps technologies and on agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
• Display expertise in CI/CD tools, automated testing, cloud, and container-based technologies
• Display understanding of implementing complex technologies in cloud environments (AWS/azure) and on-premises (physical data centers)
• 5+ years in an application architect/developer role; preferably with applications on Java, J2EE stack, node.js, angular, etc.
• Display skills to confidently communicate with application developers, systems engineers, cloud experts and architects on various technical and business discussions
• Exposure to Code Scans and application-level security and monitoring solutions
• Strong conceptual, analytical, judgment and communication abilities.
• PMP, and CSM or PMI-ACP or other related certifications
• Previous experience supporting a federal agency